Thursday 2 May 2019

Term 2 week 2

Book review 
Image result for 100 deadliest things on the planetThis week I have been reading a book called 100 deadliest things on the planet. It is really cool and interesting because it tells you about all sorts of animals and diseases. Also wicked weather and lots more my favourite thing in the book was reading about the black death. It is a disease that is also called the plague. The thing I liked most was it said in the 1300s and 1600s the black death wiped out millions and millions of people. The bad thing was that they did not know what it was and how to treat it and the black death is still around today. But it is  rarer it is caused by a bacteria found in rats and other rodents people catch it by flea bites them after having bitten a infected rat. So that's why I like the book because it tells u all sorts of fun and interesting facts so I recommend that you should read this book.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Elijah, My name is Abby and I am a year 7 at Yaldhurst Model School, or YMS for short.

    I like the way you included a picture of the front cover of the book and they way you explained it.

    This reminds me of some of the animal books I sometimes read and how lots of the time there can be this evil deadly animal in the story.

    Next time you could make it more eye catching so more people want to read that post.

    Did you notice that in your title you said term 2 week 2. It's still only week 1 so you could fix that.

    Kind Regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.