Friday 29 March 2019

Tech

For Tech we made mini carrot cakes in cooking class with white chocolate icing, but before all that  we had to pic a buddy to work with and me and Arli were together. We had to do separate jobs first we had to get all the bowls and materials for cooking. T hen I went to grab half a carrot and then I  grated and Arli was garbing stuff for the mixture.Then I went and grabbed a egg then pored it with the carrots and mixed it then Arli pored his in mine. We mixed it again and then we poured it into the the cupcake trays and put them in the oven. We played a game while we waited then tried them and wrote what they tasted like then we left.


 Image result for mini carrot cake muffins

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elijah, You made me hungry because of the very detailed description and the picture. I have a big sweet tooth so I really want one. Good job!

    Regards - King From Pt England School.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.