Thursday 29 August 2019

My sandwich

This week for writing we were given a task to create instructions on how to make our favourite sandwiches. This is what I created hope you enjoy..


How to make a chicken mayo and lettuce sandwich.


Materials.
.Butter knife 
.chopping board
.plate
Ingredients.
.mayo
.bread
.chicken
.lettuce
.butter


Step 1]grab some soap and wash your hands with warm water before you begin to make your sandwich.


Step 2]Grab two slices of bread out of the packet then place on the chopping board then use the knife to butter the bread then spread the mayo with the knife. All on one side of the bread.


Step 3] add the chicken on top of the buttered side, next you add the lettuce on top then you grab the plain bread and add on top of the lettuce then grab a knife and cut the sandwich in half.

Step 4] Grab the sandwich and place nicely on a plate then enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Elijah, I like your post on instructions. Maybe next time you could check your capital letters and start the sentences with something else other than Grab.
    Good job
    From Honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora eijah brayden from yms.
    I liked the way you did it on a sandwich I love sandwiches they are great to eat I like chop sandwiches they are crunchy.
    you taught me how to made the most yummy sounding sandwich it makes a picture im my head.How come you did not use cheese with it.
    kind regards
    brayden
    yaldhurst school

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.